Henry's Site Forum Index Henry's Site
A quiet contemplative island amid a sea of noise

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slammer Road Race Course

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chipk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Slammer Road Race Course Reply with quote

Can anyone provide the route for Slammer road race. Looks like it starts off Pleasant Valley. What roads make up the course,is it a loop? Thanks.
hah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The route varies a bit from year to year, it's normally some variation of the "Tuesday Nighter" course. Last year I believe it was start at Pleasant Valley & 10 Mile, south on Pleasant Valley to Kuna-Mora, Kuna-Mora to Cloverdale, Cloverdale to Hubbard, Hubbard to 10 Mile Creek, 10 Mile Creek to Pleasant Valley, around again...to finish, go past the start again and turn left on S Cole from Kuna-Mora, finish at the top of the slight rise on S Cole by the gravel pits.

Call George's or email Jeff Gasser for exact details (if they are known yet).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nickh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just slapped this together, hope it helps someone. I'm trying out some new GIS software, so this looks a bit clunky.

[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Henry's Site Forum Index -> Schedules All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: