Henry's Site Forum Index Henry's Site
A quiet contemplative island amid a sea of noise

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Job Todd!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chipk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Good Job Todd! Reply with quote

Congrats to Todd for pulling down the Hillsdale victory for our team. Two races, two victories, we are off to a good start.

I have to admit I didn't know Todd was riding with us in the race, I'm so new that I don't know everyone and am relying on the orange jersey to connect. Even my orange was under a vest and not so prominently displayed.

Our first small goal, I suggest, is to try and ensure we all know each other before the next race. We need to ride some together and maybe grab a lunch or coffee after the ride.

Things will get more interesting as we move into summer and I just suspect we'll continue to improve as we begin working together.

Please post any weekend ride opportunities or suggestions so we can plan our Sat/Sun rides this week.

Thanks,
Chip
kburden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Saturday ride Reply with quote

Let's try to get together for an earlyish Saturday ride. I think it would be a good idea to post it with our club email through Kurt or Tyler. I'm not sure that all of the B saquad is checking this site. Apparently there is a high intensity ride that was posted last week by Kurt. He told me that it was more suited for the Cat 4-5 and Masters riders than the Reeds ride. That might work for us if we don't want to start a third Saturday ride. I haven't been to a club ride this season so I intend to go this Sunday with the girlfriend (won't be able to ride hard, will get in trouble). So I will hook up on a Sat. ride somewhere. Great work at the race Todd.

Kip
laddwa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Thursday Crit / Saturday ride Reply with quote

Saturday is a very busy day for me, so any ride that begins a little earlier works better for me.

Also, are any other B/4/5's going to be at the Nampa Crit on Thursday? I'll be there unless work gets in the way. (Maybe I'll wear my jersey over my coat to be more visible!!!)

ladd
kburden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Sat B ride decision Reply with quote

I'm going to join the Saturday ride that leaves Fort and State at 10:00.

Kip
laddwa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Sorry I lost you... Reply with quote

Hi Kip,

I think I made two major mistakes on Saturday. First, I believed the weather report (rain and thunder) and rode my fixed gear. Second, I didn't get the route well enough. Anyway, I think I turned off of Pleasant Grove too early and lost you guys for good. The road that I took stopped and forced me on a road called Hobson, and that eventually ran into Cloverdale. At this point, I realized that I missed the route. From there, I just worked my way back to the start, and got there at just after 1:00.

I hope everyone had a good time on the latter part of the ride!
ladd
kburden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lad

I think that fixed gear was your only mistake, otherwise you would have still been riding with us. The rest of the ride was good and needless to say with Espisito there it was tough. See you at the next one.

Kip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Henry's Site Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: