Henry's Site Forum Index Henry's Site
A quiet contemplative island amid a sea of noise

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Barking Spider MTB race

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toddgatesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Barking Spider MTB race Reply with quote

Anyone doing the first mountain bike race, Barking Spider, in April? I have not rode the course before and I would like to go out there on the MTB's with someone who is familiar. Is anyone interested in a weekend ride in the next 2-3 weeks?

Also, Black's Creek ride would be nice to pre-ride. Sure it is a "big square" but the finish is a power climb that will surprise you if you are unfamiliar.

--Todd
939-1728
AdamW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am planning on Barking Spider, though I do not know if I'll be able to pre-ride. If I do pre-ride it will be sometime in the middle of next week; no way I can do it this weekend. I would guess that Ron will have the course marked somewhere around then. I look forward to meeting you out there ... unless of course it continues snowing in the mountains in which case race season won't start for another couple of weeks for me!

Adam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Henry's Site Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: